IFTTT’s app, called simply IF, (available for Android, iPhone and iPad) is a beautifully-designed app that offers simple task automation. The entire service is built on cause and effect: “If I miss call from my family members, then text them,” or “If my battery is low, turn off the Wifi.” Every “If this, then that” scenario is called a recipe.
Some Popular ways to use IF are
- Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos
- Save your favorite tweets to Evernote
- Message roommates when you’re at the local grocery
- Share Facebook status updates on Tumblr or LinkedIn
- Get an email when a new apartment matches your Craigslist search
- Post videos you like on YouTube or Vimeo to a blog
- Thousands more Recipes!