You know you are an Internet Junkie when…
- When asked to your address, your answer begins with http://
- Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
- You chat with your fingers, not your mouth.
- You use Firefox 7, and you check every week whether version 8 was released.
- Most of your friends have an @ in their names.
- In order to watch CNN you move to www.cnn.com
- On your business card the e-mail appears before the phone number.
- You find yourself typing “com” after every period when using a word processor.com
- You check your mail. It says “no new messages.” So you check it again.
- You can think of nineteen keystroke symbols that are far more clever than :-).
- You are told about a new program, and you are disappointed to find that it is a TV program.
- Not only do you check your email more often than your paper mail, but you remember your network address faster than your postal one.
- You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.