After applying update, has your Google Cloud Connect toolbar disappeared in Microsoft Word, Excel etc? If yes, then this is what you should do.
1. Close MS Word if its open.
2. Open Windows explorer and go to MS Office installation folder. Eg: C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice12
3. Right click winword.exe. A menu should appear. Click “Run as Administrator”.
4. After MS Word loads, right click “Add ins” in toolbar.
5. Select “Customize Quick Access Toolbar”.
6. Click on Add-ins from left panel. Google Cloud Connect is listed in Disabled add-ins.
8. At bottom select “Disabled items” from Manage drop down and click “Go”.
9. Select check box to Google Cloud Connect.
10. Restart Word.